SpendLabs is looking for a Client Technical Manager to lead SpendLabs Commercial Card solutions on the client-side. The individual will be working closely with the Client Team, SpendLabs Engineering Team, Product Management Team, and Partner team to successfully deploy the solutions. The individual will be responsible for the success of the deployments and is expected to manage the lifecycle Client Contract to Successful Deployment/ On-going releases. The individual should have experience in planning Agile sprints, prioritizing requirements, coordinate code development/ testing, and successful launch and monitoring. The individual should have a background in Software Development, Agile Methodology and Client Management. The ideal candidate would have a strong technical background in Java, Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS but also have experience managing cross-functional teams. The individual should be a self-starter, should have exceptional results focus, strong communication skills and communication skills. Experience in SaaS deployments, working with off-shore teams are required
- Lead sprints and deployment meetings with client teams, engineering teams, partner teams, UX teams, and other stakeholders to successfully implement projects on time.
- Manage the complete lifecycle from requirements definition & prioritization, solution development, testing, and deployment. Act as a primary point of contact throughout the deployment
- Ensure that the software development meets the needs of the customers and own the deployment of the code at the client end
- Manage the scheduled activities of the deployment staff, reviewing and evaluating their work according to the customer needs
- Respond promptly to all customer communication, providing the best possible service experience
- 5 Years + in leading and managing engineering team, Software Development, Testing & Implementation.
- 5 Years + experience working in Java, Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, Redis, MySQL
- 3 Years+ Experience with Mobile – iOS, Android
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience interfacing with business clients, support groups and 3rd parties
- Strong organizational and analytical skills that include the ability to respond to changing needs and shifting priorities while minimizing project impact
- Master’s degree
- Start-up experience
- Experience working with Consumer facing Fin Tech companies
Please submit inquiries to email@example.com