SpendLabs is looking for a Strategic UX Design Manager. The individual would be working closely with SpendLabs’ senior leadership role and will play a pivotal role in the organization’s Product Roadmap, Platform Delivery, Client Success and Strategic Growth. The individual will be strategic to conceptualize UX design philosophy of the company but also tactical to work with product design teams, technology implementation teams, sales teams, client success teams etc on day to day basis. The individual will also be required to lead and review the work of off-shore UX Designers and delivery teams. The individual should have a strong background in Product Design in startups and would bring a combination of analytical skills, results focus and collaboration. Experience in FinTech is highly desirable
- Own the company’s UX by defining, developing and implementing the company’s UX Design throughout the product life cycle, from initial explorations to final deliverables.
- Lead with a user-centered design approach based on user research, competitive review and testing. Become aware of and adhere to all prevailing US and European regulations
- Develop user personas and analyze user feedback and activity to enhance the customers experience of our products.
- Bring UX design perspective to the Product Development process. Be a voice of the company in consultations with clients and users.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows. Collaborate with Strategic Sales teams in influencing and winning prospects
- Other related activities including but not limited to Content Development, Prototype Development, Special Projects etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design or a minimum of 5 year’s experience in UX design
- A minimum of 3 years of working in Startups
- Demonstrated experience in Mobile Native UX.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to understand the constraints of a design problem and identify the tradeoffs
- Strong communication skills and leadership presence. Proven ability to partner and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strategic thinking with ability to develop and implement actionable plans to drive business results
- Start-up experience
- Understanding and exposure to coding
- Experience working with Consumer facing FinTech companies
Please submit inquiries to email@example.com